cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

click throughs do not show up on open report

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

click throughs do not show up on open report

the open report only showed 1 clickthrough but the click report had 7. Why aren't all clickthroughs showing up on the open report? And, the one clickthrough on the open report was NOT one of the ones on the click through report. This is causing me to do double work to have one complete report.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: click throughs do not show up on open report

Hello @DonnaE748,

I'm sorry for any confusion on how the click-through reporting works. I want to make sure it is working correctly. Could you provide us with the name of the email campaign you are viewing this on? If you don't feel comfortable sharing it here you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the campaign, your username, and a reference to this post and we can take a closer look!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

I sent a copy of my report. Where is the response to that email?

Hi @DonnaE748. We did receive your email and it looks like we had asked for some additional information. I will forward the email that we had sent to you originally.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.