Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closed account - invoices

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

closed account - invoices

Hello,

I would like to ask you if it´s here some possibility to get invoices for year 2017 / we allrady close this account so, I cannot get there and open it to bymyself, but I need it to put it in our accountant.

Please let me know what do you need from me to find my old account and sent me invoices from 3/2017-8/2017 (6 invoices).

I hope you can help me with that.

Thank you very much for your fast answer

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: closed account - invoices

Hi @AlexandreG3,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Due to security purposes, we do not handle billing inquiries through the Community. I suggest that you reach out to our Billing team as they will be able to review assist further you with your invoices. Their contact information and hours of operation can be found by clicking here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing