cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code access

Occasional Visitor

code access

The default text block has double spacing. I found directions to change spacing using html code but there's no button to click to access html code. I have "move, copy or delete" as my options. Help!
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: code access

HI @DonnaG367

I am sorry for the confusion--it sounds like the directions you are looking at are for another editor within Constant Contact. Can you tell me the name of the email you are working on and exactly where the space you want to remove is located?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

I also cannot find how you access the code (HTML) and how you do very basic things like change the size of a text block, etc. Very strange that this is so hard to locate - heck, even this message I am creating has an "HTML" option, very obviously. Can you please share with all of us where this is located and how to access this?

Hi @JasonM387

I took a look at your account and noticed you have access to both editors. The new editor can be accessed by clicking "Try our new Beta editor" while on the template selection screen. This editor doesn't allow you access to the HTML and is designed to be drag and drop. It's also a responsive editor meaning the content will stack when opened on a mobile device. 

The original editor can be accessed by choosing any standard template and if you want you can still find mobile responsive or mobile friendly templates here. This editor does allow you access to the HTML. 

Can you tell me more about what changes you want to make in the HTML of the new editor so I can pass along the feedback?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!