cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

color selector for Buttons and Dividers in Design panel

Highlighted
All Star

color selector for Buttons and Dividers in Design panel

This is a recurring problem. I use the current Firefox on a Mac.You can pick a color but the "APPLY" button is cut off and there is no way to scroll down to it. The main scroll bar for the left hand panel kicks you out of the color picker. It doesn't matter how tall you make your main window. The color picker for these last two items in the "design" tab gets cutoff. Can this silly but very annoying problem be fixed??? (And no, the "enter" or "return" keys to do not apply the selected color. Wouldn't it be nice if they did!)

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 2.10.59 PM.png

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: color selector for Buttons and Dividers in Design panel

Hi @MartaR67 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can definitely understand how important it is for you to create your emails as easily as possible. When the apply button is cut off, the best way to have it show is by scrolling down on the page. However we have seen other users have this same experience with scrolling while using a Mac laptop. Currently, you must hover directly over this section in your design panel, and use track pad to scroll. If you are not hovering directly over this section, no scroll bar appears and you will be unable to scroll. This is however a Mac feature that is functioning as designed. I would suggest updating the scroll sections in your settings. You can do this by going to your system preferences, selecting General Preferences, and switching Show Scroll Bars to always. Making this update should help!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

This continues to be a bug, at least in some browsers.

Hovering and clicking is not functioning as a workaround.  The scroll bar disappears if trying to enter a custom color.

A bug fix would be greatly appreciated.  For now, still searching for a functional workaround.

Tags (4)
CTCT Employee

Hello @Toastmasters_D84,

I do apologize that this workaround is not still working for you at the moment. I recommend updating the scroll sections in your settings. You can do this by going to your system preferences, selecting General Preferences, and switching Show Scroll Bars to always. That may fix your issue! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.