cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

columns within a block

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

columns within a block

I've taken over newsletter duties for a non-profit I'm involved in and I'm new to CC. Is there a way to have text columns within a block? i.e. I'd like to have my first block under the logo be full width, but for the text to flow in 2 or 3 columns within that block. I don't see an obvious way to do this. I think it will make our president's letter (the first thing in each newsletter) a lot easier to read.

I've also tried to search the board for an answer to this question but didn't find anything. It's completely possible that I'm not searching in the correct way.

Thanks,

Jenny

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: columns within a block

UPDATED: June 2018

If you are working in a 3GE template there are pre-built two, three, four, or five-column layout blocks available.

-----

Hi Jennifer,

In order to do that, you would need to create a table within the block. This would require a bit of coding. Keep in mind that not all email clients properly render tables. You can check out this FAQ for more info.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks very much!

Jenny

Honored Contributor

Happy to help!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.