cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact capture tool not working

Occasional Contributor

contact capture tool not working

I recently had an update to the desktop contact capture tool Installed the update now it crashes every time I go to open it !

4 REPLIES 4

Re: contact capture tool not working

Hello @TonyP I apologize for the experience you are having with the Contact Capture tool. We have actually retired this plugin and are no longer supporting it. However, we do also provide other ways you can still collect contacts and upload them to your account. We offer various sign-up tools in your account, as well as other apps and integrations that can be found in our MarketPlace. I will provide feedback to our Product team to let them know that this is a tool that you wish to have available again.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Yes, please add this tool back in.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @TomS19 

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the contact capture tool. We have tracked your feedback and will forward to our developers for review. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Every time Constant Contact makes a change they take a step backward.  They add things to make the user experience worse and take away the few useful features.  The now retired spell check is another.