cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

contact fields in list sign-up form not working

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

contact fields in list sign-up form not working

Im using Chrome v58.0.3029.110 and there are no contact fields to select. There's a split-second viewing of two fields that then immediately disappear.
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

list growth tools working now on Chrome

Well, that was quick -- you guys are awesome! Or did I just have a ghost in my machine? In any case, the list growth tools are now working perfectly on Chrome. Thanks! Chris

Re: list growth tools working now on Chrome

Hello @CBruggs,

As much as I would love to take credit, it looks like it was a ghost! That said, I am happy to hear the issue was corrected and you are able to access List Growth Tools now.

If an issue like this comes up again I recommend logging in to your account in Incognito/Safe Mode or in another browser to see if the issue persists.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else! 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.