cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacts wont load

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

contacts wont load

Using Firefox, every time i delete my contacts to upload my new/updated list, it will NOT load the page. I have to close out and use Chrome to upload them. But Chrome is glitchy and does not work right so i have to do everything else in firefox. seriously annoying.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: contacts wont load

Hello @DebbieA21450,

Thank you for reaching out to the community today!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with this. Sometimes browser add-ons and extensions will interfere with our editing platform, therefore, I recommend trying to open Constant Contact in a private browsing or incognito window to ensure that these extensions are disabled. This may help in determining the cause of the issue. If this process works, I recommend disabling one extension or add-on at a time to narrow down which is causing the problem. 

If you are still experiencing this issue we are happy to troubleshoot this further,  but we will need you to send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post. This way we can keep your account information safe in a private conversation. Thank you for your patience and we expect to hear from you soon.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!