cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacts

All Star

contacts

On my Bounce report, there are several people listed whom we want to keep on our list as we try to find their new email addresses. I would like to be able to set it so we "temporarily do not send" to them directly from that bounce list. Right now, my only direct option is to Delete them.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: contacts

Hello @EileenK28

Thanks for reaching out for support! I'm happy to help. While you cannot change the permission status of the contact to place them on hold while viewing the bounce report, you do have the option to change their permission status when viewing each contact entry individually. 

While I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, it is an option for you. I agree that it would be useful to change the permission status of a contact entry directly from the bounce report page, so I will forward this feedback to the appropriate team for review. 

Thank you!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I do understand that option. The issue is dealing with the bounces efficiently in one list. Going back and forth to main contact list and changing the status of each individual is time-consuming. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @EileenK28

Thank you for providing that feedback, I can certainly understand how that is a time consuming process and I will absolutely submit it to our team. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!