cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom field

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

custom field

I would like to delete some custom fields, but clicking the "X" does nothing. No warning message, nothing.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: custom field

Hello @BonnieWFunSavors,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing! Please click here to see the steps on how to delete your custom fields. If you are doing these steps and they are still not being deleted, please switch browsers and let us know if it lets you delete them again. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

How can I delete custom fields from all contacts? I originally uploaded with a couple of custom fields and now want them gone. Even if I remove them from my upload list, they are still there.

Thanks

Hi @WULA 

That's a great question! A custom field in your account can be removed under the My Settings tab of your account.

click-profile-name-my-settings-step1.png

manage_my_custom_fields_step2 (1).png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.