cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

date range for billing not working

All Star

date range for billing not working

Hi there, the drop down menu works fine to narrow the field of account activity, but the date range isn't changing anything. I'm trying to get to *just* the March payment receipt but I can only do that by showing the last 60 days, not showing a date range. Just FYI.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
All Star

date range not working (chrome)

Per last feedback -- not working in Chrome, I should have specified. Haven't cross-browser tested for Safari or Opera o IE/Edge, but definitely works in Firefox.
CTCT Employee

Re: date range for billing not working

Hello and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to make sure every aspect of our website is working properly. I’ll be bring this information to our developers to try and get this issue resolved. In the mean time I would recommend when pulling the billing activity to use Firefox. Thank you again and if there is anything else we can assist with please never hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.