cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted email addresses

Occasional Visitor

deleted email addresses

I have accidentally deleted all my email addresses can i get them back.  I have an email scheduled and i saw somewhere that your email addresses would not be deleted if you had an email scheduled but all my email addresses are gone and want to know if i am able to get them back?

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: deleted email addresses

Hi @SharonE1

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. My name is Adrienne and it's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the problem you experienced with your deleted contacts. I have downloaded a file of your deleted contacts from your account. You can find them on the Activity page. This file will be a download of all of your deleted contacts, not just the last group. I did download them with the most recent date they were updated so any of the ones showing today's date will be the ones removed today. You may then take this file, make any edits you need and then upload them to the list

Please let us know if you need any further assistance by reaching out here. Thank you for using Constant Contact and have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Adrienne, is there any way you can do the same for me? I had support download the list of deleted emails but it would be helpful to have the dates and which lists they were on if possible.
CTCT Employee

Hello @GretaT,

Thank you for coming to the community today!  While Adrienne isn't here right now, I was able to get an export started for you with all of that information, so you can then follow the same instructions she gave.  I hope that helps!

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

HELLO! I just accidentally deleted all my contacts, darn! Can we also download my list back? I would greatly appreciate it. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @VisitingAngelsGlendora,

I've gotten that back-up file started exporting for you too. 

For other's who are viewing this, these forums aren't always consistently monitored, so sometimes these messages may be missed for a period of time. If you're ever in need of something like this more rapidly, please feel free to contact our support team for immediate assistance at the times and numbers listed here.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!