cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting an image from previous campaign

Occasional Visitor

deleting an image from previous campaign

Copied a previous campaign and deleted unnecessary images and replace with new ones; saved, etc. However, old image still came through on the 2nd campaign. This has happened before. How can I be sure original image is gone? Does not show up in the preview.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: deleting an image from previous campaign

Hello @KathleenM2114. I'm sorry that you were seeing a deleted image in your campaign. You said that you weren't seeing this image in the preview. Did you also send yourself a test email with the image not appearing? What I suggest for the next email that you create is to completely delete the block that the deleted image was showing in and start over with a brand new block to insert your text and images into. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.