Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting users

Established Member

deleting users

How do we delete inactive users?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: deleting users

Hello @LeeA75. At this time, you can not delete users, only deactivate them. This is feedback that we are collecting from customers and I will submit this feedback over to our Product team for you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

It would be helpful to know how to deactivate users if they cannot be deleted. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @StephanieW204,

Thank you for getting in touch with us today!  Users can be deactivated in the Manage Users section of the My Account page.  After clicking on Manage Users, you will see a listing of all users in the account and in the fourth column from the left, labeled "Update Status," you will be able to deactivate them.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!