cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dowloading registrants from event

Highlighted

dowloading registrants from event

Whenever i try to download a list from the event page, I get an error that the file is incomplete.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: dowloading registrants from event

Hi @MaryAnnB13 

I apologize unable to download this registrant reporting as easily as you should! Though you were able to speak with our chat support about this, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here as well. This is a defect you are experiencing. We have also added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved, as it is something we are continuing to look into. In the meantime, as a workaround, you would have to download the Full Report. You also have the option of copying and pasting this registrant information from the grid in your event to an excel sheet on your computer.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.