Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download an image from my library?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

download an image from my library?

hello CC community,

i see that others have asked about a bulk download of images from the images library and that there isn't currently am option for that..

i just need to download two or three images that i can no longer find on my computer (nor anywhere else)..is this possible?  can't figure out how to easily do it from the image library page.

thank you so much for any aupport here!
gina

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: download an image from my library?

Hi @ginaz 

We would be happy to help download a copy of these images! With that said, I apologize there is not currently a way to download images from our Library in bulk. It is however a great feature request I have submitted to our Engineers on your behalf. In the meantime each image will have to be downloaded individually. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.