cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit email list

SOLVED
Highlighted

edit email list

How do I add contacts from the main contact list to an established email list?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Participating Solution Provider

Re: edit email list

Hi JoanneL935,

Here you will find the steps to move contacts from the main list to an established list! Should you require further help, please reach out o me at map @cc94.com and I would be happy to assist!

How to move contacts to an established list

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events

Re: edit email list

Hi @JoanneL935 

That’s a great question! You can move contacts from their current list into another directly under the Contacts tab of your account. Under this section of your account you will select the contacts you want to move, click “Manage Lists”, than “Add to Lists” in the drop down. This will then give you a pop-up where you can choose the lists you want to add these contacts to.

2019-04-25_15-41-06.png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.