cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

edit lost! considering cancellation of account- this is ridiculous!

Highlighted
All Star

edit lost! considering cancellation of account- this is ridiculous!

after 2hours editing draft- all lost in preview- cannot be re-found- beyond updet with service- expect refund of this month's payment for work lost
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: edit lost! considering cancellation of account- this is ridiculous!

Hello @OliviaD57. I apologize that this happened to you. I want to ask a few questions to get a little more information:

• Did you see any error messages or any pop-ups while working on your campaign?
  • What browser were you using? Have you lost your work in this browser before or any other browser?
  • Did you make a copy of a previously sent campaign?

If you wanted to continue this conversation privately, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and any additional information that you can give us. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.