cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit of a campaign design

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

edit of a campaign design

i am trying to edit the date of a campaign design.  i opened the design, clicked edit but it does not allow me to edit the field or delete the entire box to reinput the text.  any ideas?  any help is appreciated.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: edit of a campaign design

Hello @RobinM549. Thanks for coming into the Community! I'm sorry that you are having trouble editing your campaign. I looked into your recent campaigns and I see that you have one image with some text on top of it. It looks like this image was created outside of Constant Contact and uploaded to your library. Unfortunately, we are not able to edit the text that is part of this image and this would have to be edited outside of the program then re-uploaded into your library. Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!