All Star

editor

do I have second- or third-generation editor/
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: editor

Hello @MaryAnnB7 ,

Thank you for reaching out about which editor you're using! You're currently using our second generation editor but you can take a look at this guide on switching, if you're interested in doing so. Please let us know if you have any questions about that process! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

If I'm using the second generation editor, why has the image edit process changed?  I can no longer resize an image in a block - have to go back to Edit and guess at the size I want.  It looks like if I switch to the third generation, I have to start all over again to build my email.  Is that correct?

CTCT Employee

Hey @MaryAnnB7,

Thank you for reaching out to us! So the image editor has changed but the process for changing the image size is still the same in that editor. This might be something that our team needs to take a closer look at! Please email us your username and the email that your currently working on Social_Support(at)Constantcontact(dot)com. Also, you are correct when you state that you would need to rebuild the email in the new editor. However, we do have a team that can recreate your template for a cost if needed! I will explain more in a direct email. Thank you for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!