cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

edits

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

edits

How do I add a mail list to an existing contact? When I click EDIT, I can change the name, email address, etc. but I don't see where to add contact to a list.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: edits

Hi @MatthewG35 

That's a great question! If you are viewing your contact on their details page, adding them to a new list is different than the directions shared on our Help Center. In their details page you will first have to click the plus sign to the right of the lists they are already apart of.

2019-09-20_11-52-29.png

Clicking this plus sign will then give you a pop-up where you can select any of the available lists in your account. You must select your list and press apply in the bottom right-hand corner.

2019-09-20_11-54-28.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Re: edits

Thank you! That answers the question perfectly :smileyface: