cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

email addresses from donor perfect to constant contact?

Highlighted
All Star

email addresses from donor perfect to constant contact?

We are trying to figure out if email addresses entered in to donor perfect can be automatically populated back into Constant Contact? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Re: email addresses from donor perfect to constant contact?

Hi @RalphB86

Great question! We do have the ability to import contacts from other programs through integrations that can be found in our Marketplace. In fact, we currently have an integration provided by Donor Perfect. I suggest taking a look into this integration to have your contact automatically populate in Constant Contact. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I understand there is an integration, but the question remains, if we have these two programs (CC and DonorPerfect) connected are email from DP AUTOMATICALLY added to our Contacts in CC? 

Hello @White_Pony_Express. This would be a question that would be best answered by the creators of the integration with Donor Perfect as Constant Contact does not provide support for it. You can find the contact information for the integration creators by visiting the integration page on our Marketplace

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Judith, there are settings in Constant Contact that would allow you to choose how they are updated.  Go into "Mailings" and then "Constant Contact Email" and look at those settings.