cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

email addresses not exporting for removed contacts

Occasional Visitor

email addresses not exporting for removed contacts

We need a list of all unsubscribed and removed/deleted contact names with email addresses.  The names removed from campaigns are not showing up in Contacts/Unsubscribed.  When exporting-- from both a campaign and from Contacts/Unsubscribed/Export selected and deleted unsubscribed-- the email addresses (with lines drawn through them) for the deleted contacts are not exporting with the people's names, even though the box for "Email address" is checked.  

It does not do any good to have a record of someone named "Bob" on the removed/deleted list without Bob's email address.  We need a record of ALL unsubscribed/removed/deleted contacts with email addresses.  

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: email addresses not exporting for removed contacts

Hi @karenc091

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. My name is Adrienne and it's my pleasure to assist you today. 

I'm sorry for the issue with exporting your unsubscribed contacts. I know it's important to have the email addresses for your tracking purposes. I have submitted this up to our advanced technical support team to see if they can go ahead and get a complete list of email addresses for your records. They will be reaching out to you with more information. In the meantime, feel free to reach out here if you need anything else. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!