cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email contact but no names

email contact but no names

I manage a not for profit org's CC account and have generally required lists to include first and last names and email address. I have been asked to send an email to a list of contacts publicizing an upcoming event but the list does not include names. This is a new contact list and I want to know if this is this permitted.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: email contact but no names

Hi @PatriciaS6242

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. That's a great question! Thank you for checking in with us. 

Constant Contact only requires an email address to send, the name is not required. You will have no trouble sending the email, the only thing not having a name restricts is the ability to use a personalized greeting. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, you can always reach us here! Thank you for using Constant Contact and have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!