cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email format

email format

When I do an email, it looks fine on the computer but it reformats on the phone, is there anything to do about that?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: email format

Hi @KimiG

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. I hope you're having an amazing weekend.

That's a great question. There are differences in the way an email displays on a desktop versus a mobile device. For instance, the images will stack and most of the time the image will appear above or below text as opposed to next to them. Here is a helpful article that will help outline some of these differences. If you are still having issues with the way it displays, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email, the issues you are seeing on mobile, a screenshot if possible and a reference to this post and we can look further into the problem. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!