cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email preview alignment to right - should be to left

Highlighted
All Star

email preview alignment to right - should be to left

i copied from newsletter with correct alignment.

i have copied and pasted the correct style sheet code.

still entire newsletter is right aligned in email preview.

i would like centered alignment.

what am i doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: email preview alignment to right - should be to left

@KeriA79 Hi Keri!  

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today. 

I am sorry you are having issues with the alignment of your campaign. You mentioned the style sheet, so it sounds like you are still using our Second Generation Editor.  If the campaign appears aligned to the right, it is sometimes caused by an image that is too large for the area it is inserted in to.  That can cause the template to "stretch" and when in the preview window, you will sometimes have to scroll to the right to see the whole email.  To alleviate that, find and resize the offending image. 

If you would like us to take a look at it to verify the issue and help resolve it, please send an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, the campaign you are having issues with, and a reference to this community post. Once we receive that email, we'll be able to do some additional troubleshooting for you!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.