cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

email share

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

email share

If clicked, I selected date, media, etc. but it doesn't let me finish. This should be easy - it isn't.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: email share

Hello @ScottT466,

Thank you for coming to the community with your question!  When you first try to send an email, many people overlook the physical address information at the bottom of the page.  Since that information is required by several national and international laws, we do require you to fill that out before your first send.  A full walkthrough of the sending process can be found here.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I have been doing emails for yours - I got that. But I was trying to use the share email feature for the first time...and it was not easy. I am not sure I actually did it, or if it is how I would like it to be seen, or whether it completely failed - I have no idea. The sequence of going through start to finish was not clear or friendly.

CTCT Employee

Hello @ScottT466,

I'm sorry about misunderstanding at first.  I took a look at your account, and I do see that your most recent campaign has two posts scheduled to your Facebook page, though it looks like they might have gotten scheduled for the exact same time.  I would suggest editing those before they go out.  From your campaigns page, click the name of your scheduled email, then scroll down to the 'Social Promotions' section and click 'Manage Posts'.  Then you'll see two text blocks, with an image to the right of them, and a time listed below them.  Modify the one you want to use, choose the picture on the right, and then click 'Remove Post' on the one you no longer need.  Just click the yellow 'Save Changes' button at the top of the page when you're done.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.