cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

email stat menu has changed?!!!

Frequent Visitor

email stat menu has changed?!!!

I can no longer double click on this to get a drop down menu showing my updated clicks or opens, within an individual newsletter.  I NEED THIS. WHERE DID IT GO?  Anyone out there having same issue?

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 10.57.43 AM.png

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: email stat menu has changed?!!!

@AmyG79

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to access your reports for your email campaign. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, email campaign name, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: email stat menu has changed?!!!

Hello @AmyG79

I see that Taryn attempted to assist you through email but I wanted to reply here with some clarification. If you click on that blue number, it will open our reporting page. On this page you will be able to see all the different clicks for that campaign. If it seems that the number itself is unresponsive, it's possible that it might be a browser-related issue and we suggest closing and reopening your browser to give it a refresh. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out. 

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.