cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

emailing 2 page pdf

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

emailing 2 page pdf

why doesnt the 2nd page of an attachment NOT show up...erggg...spent two hours trying to figure it out :frown:
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: emailing 2 page pdf

@KarenP25694 

Thanks for reaching out Community regarding uploading a pdf. I apologize for the time you've spent in regard to getting the second page to show as an image.

When you upload a PDF into the Library, a PNG image of only the first page is automatically created.

While we do not currently have a way to create multiple images from a single pdf file, it certainly would be a fantastic feature to have! I can add your idea to our database of customer requests for our developers. We definitely encourage you to click the Feedback button in your account and let our developers know your request directly too! If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I found that I could produce a one-page document by making my page 22 inches long  to hold all my content then it would upload a single file

Hi @AlisonW416 

Thanks for sharing this workaround here in the Community! We hope other users find it helpful as well. Please let us know if any questions come up as you continue working in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.