cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

emails

Occasional Visitor

emails

STOP sending us conctant emails from you 10 times a day..they such have a button to stop them! allow us to send only 1 email at a time without having to make a stupid list!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: emails

Hi @TimM8865,

We're sorry you're receiving too many emails from us and we appreciate you reaching out. I checked your account and do see that we were already able to assist you with this.

Also, the QuickSend option is an easy way to send one of your last 20 email campaigns to a specific contact or to individual contacts across different email lists. Just click Contacts, search for the contact, and check the box next to his/her name and email address. Then click More Actions and select QuickSend. From there, you'll use the dropdown arrow to select the email campaign you want to send:

2017-06-30_11-21-57.png

2017-06-30_11-30-22.png

Or if you need to send an email campaign to any new contacts who've joined your email list since you originally sent your email, you can use the Resend option. Please refer to this resource for the step-by-step instructions.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.