cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

errors

Occasional Visitor

errors

Hello,

I tried last week, then this week to send my customer email. Both times errors came up so I am unable to do anything. I tried selecting "chat" and nothing. I would like this months fee waived as I'm not getting the service I am paying for this month.

My mom in the hospital a month now and dad moved recently to long term care and after working full time, visiting parents, cleaning, packing up and listing their home I have limited time... so the two times this month I have tried to send my customer email I have not been able to. Please waive the fee for this month.

I've snipped the error:

clipboard_image_0.png

Nicole Eberle

I no longer have time tonight to work on this.

1 REPLY 1

Re: errors

Hi @NicoleE65 

I apologize this is happening! In fact I can understand how important it is to be able to work on your emails. Can you please clarify when exactly you are seeing this error message? Is this error appearing when you are attempting to schedule the email to send? Or is this happening when you are editing or previewing your campaign? Having what steps you took prior to the email getting this message is important as we continue to troubleshoot your experience. Also, what browser are you working in? If you have not yet tried a different browser or even a private/incognito window, I would suggest doing so. testing your account in a different browser allows us to see if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works.

As for your refund request, I apologize for your account security we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community. Because of this we are also unable to authorize refunds here as well. We have however submitted your refund request to our Billing Support. A member of this team will review your request and reach out with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.