cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

event registration

Highlighted
All Star

event registration

Would like to change the background for a theme in the event registration to an image I have uploaded.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: event registration

Hello @ChrisT9078

At this time we do not have a way to set up a custom background image in a theme for your event registration.  The custom theme that we have available allows you to select colors for your event.  You can always upload an image as a header image for your event.  You can also pass that along as an idea in our feedback area here

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Wow, I am back from a long trip and am completely unable to navigate the huge changes you have made. It used to be as soon as I logged on I would see the currently scheduled event and the number of registrants without having to run a report. Maybe I am "blinded" by the new look but I can't find it anywhere now. This is so frustrating.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @BWNICELV

Thank you for posting!  Sorry for the confusion. It can take some time to get use to navigating through the new interface. Below I have some screenshots of how to get to your events. I hope this is helpful to you and please let us know if you have any questions. 

1. Clink on Campaigns in the upper left-hand side 

2016-08-04_17-43-50.png

2. Your Events are now found in one of two places: Campaigns > Activity Type > Events & Registration or Campaigns > Status > Active. 

2016-08-04_17-55-53.png

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!