cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

event sign up issues with apple products

All Star

event sign up issues with apple products

Greetings, I've had several people say when they hit register for an event on an apple product they get the first screen again with no data and they are not signed up. Is this a known bug, any solutions?
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: event sign up issues with apple products

Hello @NNWhistler,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this problem. It is something that some customers have encountered, that our developers are looking into. The best workaround is to send out an invitation directly through the event, since that won't have this issue. However, if you need to continue sending it out the way you have been, you can add a note to your event asking people to resubmit their information when it refreshes, and it will successfully register them the second time. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes. 

Additionally, if you're able to collect the data, our developers are asking for the following information so that they can better research this issue:

-What is the URL your registrants are using to get to the form? 
- Which browser are your registrants using when they encounter this?
- Do you have guests enabled?
- Does the registrant have cookies enabled on their browser? 

We understand if you're unable to collect that information and I've submitted this to our developers either way so that you can be notified once resolved. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

So this has been a know issue for almost a year with no fix?? This is unacceptable.

Hi @MelanieS9 

I apologize you too are having this experience on your apple device! However at this time we are only fixing critical issues on our events program. Though we are not planning any further development at this time, I have tracked your experience in the event that there is any change in the future. We also suggest trying in a different browser or sending the registration link directly through an invitation as a workaround.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.