cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

existing account

Highlighted
Visitor

existing account

I would like to activate my existing account, however, most of my contact emails are no longer active, I would like to erase all the contact list and upload a new contacts, in order for me to pay cheaper base on the number of contact email.
1 REPLY 1

Re: existing account

Hi @CesarA95

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account! If you are interested in reactivating your account, I would suggest reaching out to our Billing Department directly. I apologize but we are unable to reactive your account or go into your billing details here in the Community. The good news is once you are reactivated you can definitely delete your current contacts and upload new contacts instead.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.