cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expected to be more user friendly

expected to be more user friendly

Having difficulty using this site, I expected this site to be more user friendly. I do not have the time to design my own site, web blast, posts, blocks and campaigns. How do I cancel my agreement. It will take me months to get up and running. Is there someone that can do this for me. I have already invested time and money to a web designer j grande
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: expected to be more user friendly

Hello Joseph, 

We do have a Custom Services team that can help you to get started and create/send your emails if you can provide content/images for them.  I also took a look at your account and saw that there is a Campaign Design for you within your account.  This was created for you to match your website.  It looks like there might have been some changes to your website, so I went in and made a new copy of that template and changed the colors to match the current look of your website.  This is titled "Community Copy of Campaign Design Created By Constant Contact" in your account.  If you have any content or images you can add that into your campaign and then send it to your contacts.    

If you would like to speak with someone from our Custom Services team I am happy to pass your information along to them so they can reach out to you to go over the services that we have and pricing.  All you would need to do is reply to this email and I can set that up for you.  If you would like for them to contact at a different phone number than on your account, you can email that to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and reference this post, so that you are not posting that in our public forums.  

If you are still looking to cancel your account, you can do so by getting in touch with our billing team, here is their contact info.

Highlighted
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: expected to be more user friendly

Hi Joseph,

We're also happy to offer you a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation if that would be of help.  We're Constant Contact's partner of the year, and we love helping people. See our calendar and book your free appointment here.

Maureen

maureen@dudleyandnunez.com

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!