cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facebook boost ad is showing a picture of a envelope glode WhY?

Occasional Contributor

facebook boost ad is showing a picture of a envelope glode WhY?

Picture of globe enevlope why is this the picture and not what i uploaded in my facebook ad for 10000 customers

1 REPLY 1

Re: facebook boost ad is showing a picture of a envelope glode WhY?

Hello @LouiseS8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this. I do see you were able to contact a couple of our support agents so I'm hoping they were able to assist you, but just in case I do have the answer for you.

What you're seeing is actually the picture associated with a post created through our Social Share feature, not the Facebook Ad. Facebook Ads never pull from any of the stock images we offer for Social Share posts. They only pull from pictures from within the campaign being used as the advertisement. The post you are seeing is only visible on your Facebook business page and only to people who "Like" or visit your business page. You could always delete the post from your business page and then create a new Social Share post to take its place. This will not impact your Facebook Ad whatsoever. 

Click here for a helpful step-by-step tutorial on how to create a post in Social Share.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.