cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

font issue

All Star

font issue

Hi there, I seem to be having issue with trying to change fonts in my campaign. I select a font then it keeps defaulting back to 'Arial'.
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: font issue

Hey @DebbieM7820,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out! We would be happy to take a look and see what the issue is with the fonts! What is the name of your Campaign? If you feel more comfortable, you can also email us the Campaign name at Social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

@DebbieM7820 wrote:
Hi there, I seem to be having issue with trying to change fonts in my campaign. I select a font then it keeps defaulting back to 'Arial'.

I have the exact same problem. Have tried a variety of things.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@user60095

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the font in your email. I would be happy to take a look into this for you!

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of your email campaign, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Having Same issues, by default it is arial!

Hi @user92029 

Is your text’s font changing even after updating the Global Font in your campaign?

2019-03-07_20-07-29.png

If so I apologize this is happening and would like to troubleshoot this further for you. For instance, do you have a spellcheck feature running in your browser? We have seen some cases global font selection overrides the selected font of your text when using Spell Check. In these cases we suggest using spellcheck prior to changing a block's font type. If you do not fall under this category please let us know!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.