cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

forwarding a n email to constant contact, in order to be forwarded to the community

forwarding a n email to constant contact, in order to be forwarded to the community

Hi, 

I have a Google Form in the body of an email (my Gmail). I need to forward this to members of constant contact. I need to somehow import that email as a campaign in the constant contact and then be able to forward it to all community via constant contact. In other words, the email is created out of constant contact and is ready. But I need to send it by constant contact. How can I do this? 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: forwarding a n email to constant contact, in order to be forwarded to the community

Hi @Al-Mahdi.Islamic.Community.Centre,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, it is not possible to embed a form within our email campaigns. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, if it is possible for you to grab a URL for the form, you may be able to insert it within the email campaign. With that being said, I have submitted this feedback over to our developers. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing