cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate prepayment link

All Star

generate prepayment link

Your generate prepayment link doesn't appear to work.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: generate prepayment link

Hello @VirginiaL46,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with generating your pre-payment invoice. To better investigate what is happening, there is some information that I would like to gather:

1 - Username to your Constant Contact account

2 - Are you getting an error message when clicking on the link? If yes, if you could possibly provide a screen-grab of the error message.

3 - If you are not getting an error message, what happens when clicking on the link?

4 - Have you tried using the link in an Incognito window or a different browser?

You can email this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, along with a reference to this post. Feel free to add additional information that could assist us with locating the issue.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing