cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

have an email option to leave a support issue, im 10 years + with CC and would move to

Occasional Participant

have an email option to leave a support issue, im 10 years + with CC and would move to

if they were 20% cheaper as a) you dont support € symbol, VERY annoying (shows total uninterest in european clients) your GMT time is an hour out (both mentioned many times) and I cant leave a support email from a client who has spent approx 70,000 $ with you, how unprofessional is that, its 2017 ???

- if anyone replies with answers to above, that would be nice!

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: have an email option to leave a support issue, im 10 years + with CC and would move to

Hi @DeniseT99

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do in fact support Euros for both payments on your account and payment for an event held in Constant Contact’s system. I apologize for the time differences in when support is available for your location. I will be happy to pass on your feedback on this to the appropriate teams.

In fact while we no longer have email support, we are available to help in more ways than by phone. In fact Support is available by Chat, Twitter, Facebook and here in the Community as well. Was there anything we could assist you with? If there is feel free to respond to this post. If you wanted to continue this conversation privately you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Re: have an email option to leave a support issue, im 10 years + with CC and would move to

your gmt is an hour out, € I will check next week and your phone support only starts at 2pm my time here in ireland.

Niall

Occasional Participant

and it takes a week to reply to my email??

Niall

Highlighted

Hello @DeniseT99. As Frankie stated, we do not offer email support but we do have many other ways to reach our Support team, including here in the Community and our great Knowledge Base that is full of useful articles. It doesn't look like we had received anything from you via email but please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.