cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having problems getting images centered

Highlighted
Visitor

having problems getting images centered

When I change the size of a photo it changes the centering orientation of the whole design and cannot see a way to correct that. AS ALWAYS YOUR TEMPLATES ARE UNSTABLE AND FRUSTRATING NOT TO MENTION TIME WASTING
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
All Star

Re: having problems getting images centered

I am also having trouble with this. When I add our logo and use the slider to make it smaller it looks just fine on the desktop to the left of the newsletter title, but in the mobile app it's HUGE and centered. I'm working with The Basic template. argh!

CTCT Employee

Hi @JillP46 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

Usually when a Second Generation Editor campaign gets off-center like that, it is due to an image being too large for the area it is inserted into and the template stretches.   I took a look at your last campaign and your template is set so the main body width is about 550 pixels wide.  That means the images should not be more than 450-500 pixels wide.  If you look at my Support Copy of your campaign you will see I resized your images and now the campaign appears centered again.  I am not sure if you have tried our Third Generation Editor yet, but those templates are all device responsive and there are no templates stretching issues in that editor. If you would like to take a look, our Welcome to the Third Generation Editor video contains some great information on the tools and functionality!  

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I'm just wondering if CC knows how to speak english

Hi @SCRM

We would love to assist you further with your account. We do offer Spanish support if you were looking to speak with a Spanish-speaking agent. Here is a link to our Support phone numbers and hours of operation. We can always assist you here in the Community as well. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.