cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

how can I change the color of the introductory language in the RSVP block

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

how can I change the color of the introductory language in the RSVP block

My formatting is defaulting to white type which is invisible in the RSVP block above the buttons. Please help  me change this!  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: how can I change the color of the introductory language in the RSVP block

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! You can access your campaign “Default Design” by clicking on the Design tab near the top left corner of your email editor. There adjusting the Body Text color and the Headlines’ color will reflect in your RSVP blocks.Capture.PNG

If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.