cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I 'remove' the disclaimer text from a Constant Contact Embedded WP form?

how do I 'remove' the disclaimer text from a Constant Contact Embedded WP form?

Hi,

Can someone show me how or where I can remove the disclaimer text on the Constant Contact WP plugin form: https://nottingham1.wpengine.com/ (2nd item on the page).

I'm using Constant Contact Forms for WordPress, which gives me options to update the widget but not to remove the disclaimer...Thanks!how-do-I-remove-disclaimer.gif

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: how do I 'remove' the disclaimer text from a Constant Contact Embedded WP form?

Hey @MollyG037,

Thank you for reaching out to us! So unfortunately we are unable to remove that disclaimer bar from the bottom of a sign up form. Our terms and conditions require that to be there and it keeps us in compliance with the new GDPR regulation for information. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: how do I 'remove' the disclaimer text from a Constant Contact Embedded WP form?

Email me. I'll tell you how it can be done.

Hi @AlisaM27 

Although we do not offer the ability to remove this disclaimer, we're happy to hear you have found a workaround for this. I would however like to mention that editing or inserting additional html into ours can run the risk of breaking the code used in our forms.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.