Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add click segmentation into a custom coded email

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

how to add click segmentation into a custom coded email

Hello, I know you need to add a button through the pre set templates to access this feature normally. but I was wondering if you are able to add in the click segmentation feature to an html custom coded template if we are using an image map in our custom coding? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: how to add click segmentation into a custom coded email

Hi @WalterB70219 

That's a great question! You are correct, our Third Generation does allow you to add click segmentation on the links in your email. I understand how helpful it would be to have this feature carried over to your custom coded emails as well. However this is not currently an available feature. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Being able to add segment links to Custom Code emails is a feature request I have submitted to our Product Team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.