cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

how to re-send to an email address that has bounced after editing

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

how to re-send to an email address that has bounced after editing

while in the contact I am editing, it would be nice to have a quick re-send option for the emails that they bounced from.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: how to re-send to an email address that has bounced after editing

Hello @LarryD214,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I can definitely understand how that would be a useful feature. While it doesn't work exactly as you described we do have a "quick send" feature! Once the bounced email has been corrected you can use  "QuickSend" to the individual from the Contacts page. Click here for the steps to use "QuickSend."

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you.

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!