cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to restore a temporary deactivated account

Frequent Visitor

how to restore a temporary deactivated account

My account was deactivated immidiately after paying my subscribtion fee.

Customer service is not responding to my calls .

How do i restore my account ?

Someone please help 

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: how to restore a temporary deactivated account

Hi @PerryT18

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. I hope you're having a great weekend.

I have taken a look at your account and it does appear it has been reactivated and is ready for use. If you continue to have trouble or further questions about this problem, please feel free to reach out to our Account Review team and they will further assist you.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

Dear Adrienne

Its 3days now and no response from constant contact team about the status of my account .

Please i need it to be restored ASAP as i have pending work to do 

Thanks for your intervention 

Perry T

I also want to deactivate some illegal  accounts from my website masticating juicer 2018

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @FirstNameL11525,

What is it we can help you with regarding your Constant Contact account?

Donna_P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @PerryT18,

Your account has been open and running for several days.  Are you having issues logging in?  If you cannot remember your password created when you signed up, you can request the username or a password reset from the login screen.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)