Did you mean: 

how to upload maximum data

Visitor

how to upload maximum data

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: how to upload maximum data

Hey @MohammadA894, could you tell me a little more about the data you're trying to upload? 

Visitor

Good Day Chris, 

i seem to be having trouble with the limit of emails i wish to send in addition that my package has been increases to 35,000-50,000 emails and i dont wish to do that. this also been said i have been blocked and im not able to send any emails, where as im asked to contact the customer care center tried to call allllllll your numbers but no luck. i need urgent help otherwise its inconvenient for me to use such a service. 

my contact details are as follows; 

please have someone contact me asap

Mohamed Taweel:

Tags (2)

Hi @MohammadA894

I apologize for the experience you've had with your contacts! I took a look at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with our Account Review team about this after all. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!