cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i like the old site

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

i like the old site

i was able to do some things that im having a hard time now like adding a forward to a friend button on the body of the email or a sign me up button
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: i like the old site

Its been removed from the new and improved (defunctioned) version.

You're screwed....

CTCT Employee

Hello AzucenaB6,

Thank you for giving us your feedback on our next generation editor.  We take customer feedback very seriously and use customer requests to help prioritize product enhancements.  Based on what I know today, those two features do look like they are currently being analyzed for development and I am happy to pass along your feedback to the team working on these requests. 

Honored Contributor

The reinstatement of previous function should not be considered an enhancement.
Is that really the way the developers think?

You pulled out the subscribed reminder from the top too. That helped folks from selecting the SPAM option.
Soon you'll be giving us a version of notepad to use.
CTCT Employee

Hello @Clique_Marketing,

Thanks for the feedback. I've sent you an email with more info.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

The new site design with the option to only have single column templates is terrible. Based on the statistics that Constant Contact gives me, 78% of my contacts view my campaigns on a desktop. So why is mobile viewing the only option Constant Contact wants me to work in now? It shows very poor foresight to implement these changes without customer feedback. I've used Constant Contact for years and have been very active on it, but I will be looking for other options as this new site design does not meet my needs at all.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!