cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import pdf

Occasional Visitor

import pdf

Hello! I would really like to be able to import a pdf in email automation, similarly to importing a pdf in the regular newsletter email. I know I can show the pdf as an image in automation but it does not look as nice and does not format as nicely as the pdf can. Hopefully this can be a quick fix? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: import pdf

Hello @BobC22392,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are experiencing this, I suggest that you take a screenshot of your PDF and import it as an image into your library instead of having our system convert your PDF into an image for you if you do not like how that looks. You can also update the file size of your PDF and that may also help it look better when you are uploading it into your library. Please click here for our suggested sizes for images before they are uploaded into Constant Contact. Something else you can do, is link your PDF document in your email so it looks exactly how you want it but will open in a new window. Please click here for steps on how to do that. 

Thank you and have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!