cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing contacts

Regular Visitor

importing contacts

If i try to import a file, it spins and never uploads. If I tried to import from gmail from a long list of contact groups, it's not alphabetical so it takes a long time of scrolling up and down to find the right group to import. This really should be much easier.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: importing contacts

Hi @TracyC63,

I'm sorry your contact file won't upload! You'll first want to make sure your file is formatted for Constant Contact. If you're still having issues, please feel free to send us an email to

social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, a reference to this post and attach the file so we can further investigate.

In addition, I'm not sure why your groups aren't in alphabetical order as it may be how they're organized in that particular email client. You might find this reference to adding contacts from Google helpful! 

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!